Who We Are
Purpose (Why Do We Exist?):
To create exceptional experiences around a shared love of craft beer while setting an example for responsible and ethical corporate citizenship.
Values (What’s Important to Us?):
• Be passionate about making awesome beer.
• Exceed customer expectations. People should love being in our space and interacting with our brand.
• Always look for opportunities to innovate and take creative risks.
• Genuinely and tangibly support the environment and our community through both strategy and action.
• Put employees first – foster a culture of trust, accountability and high performance.
• Focus on long-term, sustainable growth.
• Have fun and don’t take ourselves too seriously.
• Crush it.
What It Means to Work Here
We are passionate about what we do – whether it’s making beer, serving and talking to customers, designing merchandise, building a financial bench-marking process, or creating and executing marketing strategy. Everyone’s passionate about beer, but we also have a diverse team of people with different backgrounds, strengths, and interests that make it fun and inspiring to come to work.
We also value accountability and empowerment throughout the organizational structure. People are hands down the most important part of this company. We trust and expect everyone to not only be exceptional (not perfect) in their roles, but contribute to the long-term success of the company. We expect everyone to take responsibility for themselves. Collaboration, flexibility, and a positive attitude go a long way.
In return, we invest in our team every single day. Our culture is focused on learning and growth, both for individuals and teams. Everyone has an individual, mandatory training budget as well as access to group training and industry events. We also set clear expectations and goals for every role, conduct quarterly feedback sessions, and prioritize building a leadership team from within the company.
As a B-Corp and a community-focused brewery, we also place considerable emphasis on environmental sustainability and giving back to our community, including opportunities such as an employee volunteering program.
We have a transparent compensation system that aims to pay above the industry standard, and at a minimum will always provide healthcare and a flexible vacation policy for full time employees while adding additional benefits commensurate with growth.